Before the restoration:
1. First I removed all the components.
2. I dry cleaning the components as best as I could with a toothbrush.
3. I soaked all the rusted screws and bells in white vinegar for some times andcleaned them with the toothbrush, I also had to use a fine sandpaper to clean the rusted bell. (more…)
Since I can’t seem to find any more turntable for to restore these days well I decided to keep busy this weekend (and probably longer) by reveneering this Toshiba SR-305 with white birch wood so here we go!
Here’s how it looks right now :
After removing all the components it is time to remove all that gray/silver plastic stuff :
Here’s a look after I applied the new veneer, Already look awesome! :
And a bit of stain I had left from my “LP Record Bin” Project :
Now let’s wait a few hours to apply a second layer of stain… (more…)
Since I couldn’t find any English subtitles for this movie
I decided to make them myself. Keep in mind that they are probably not perfect but it’s better than nothing eh!
Feedback are always appreciated. 😉
PikoVaja.dama.Chernyj.obryad.2015.WEB-DLRip English Sub [FrankVejka].srt
105 downloads so far!
Here’s one of my favorite desert!
You should really try it if you never had some… it taste awesome! 🙂
– 8 Apples
– ½ Cup of Sugar
– ½ Cup of Butter
– 1 Cup of Brown Sugar
– 1 Cup of Flour
– 1 TSP of Cinammon
– 1 Cup of Walnuts
– Peel the apples and slice into thin pieces
– Butter a plate of 8’’ x 12’’
– Cover bottom of plate with half the apples.
– Sprinkle the sugar and add the remaining apples
– Undo the butter into cream, add the brown sugar, mix and add the flour, cinnamon and nuts
– Spread the mix onto the apples
– Bake in the oven at 350F for about 35 minutes